- It takes a lot of prep time and several people to facilitate golf pari-mutuels at my club
- Team numbers must be displayed when viewing the field of play, and when placing wagers
- Paper receipts are a required step in the wagering process
- The betting window can’t open until someone is physically in place to collect cash
- I have to wait around a long time post-round to see if and what I won
Homestretch Golf’s platform, built by PGA Professional David Knox, busts all of these common myths. In fact, it is easier to facilitate pre-round wagering (traditional pari-mutuels or any aspect of win/place/show wagering) using Homestretch Golf than it is to conduct a skins game. Everything has been streamlined for you, with paperless wagering sessions on any internet-connected device, automatic receipt notifications, live odds to win updating in real-time, proven templates to effectively communicate instructions, automatic post-round winnings notifications, and post-round printed labels that expedite facilitating payouts. Be an industry leader by delivering a better golf wagering experience for your members using Homestretch Golf…time for you to bust these common myths at your club!
Not yet a club with a Homestretch Golf Pro/Admin?
No problem…it is free to create your Homestretch Admin Account to get started!